5.07.2009

I Had a Dream

I talk a lot about shoes, (clearly) but I've never really tapped into my dream shoe collection. I already own some great pairs of footwear, but the grass is always greener, right? Ignoring the boundaries of space and time and ($$$) here are my top five favorite shoes of right now.



5. The Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Boot.
I know everyone and their mothers have talked about this boot for the last year, but I mean, c'mon, it's beautiful. These are around $1,500.


4. Lanvin Satin Ankle-Strap Pumps
These retail at over $1,500. I can't control myself they're amazing. Crystal heels, satin bows, blush-pink seashell colour-- ahhhh.


3. Miu Miu Swarovski Platforms
Caught on to the pattern yet? Look at those heels! I'm a crow, I love shiny things. These are so luxe, I can't believe. They're $695. Shut up! SHUT UP.



2. Balmain Crystal Heels
I tried to order myself an imitation of these (see two posts down) but nothing can compare to these.



1. Christian Louboutin for Rodarte Dominatrix Heels
These will almost always be my number 1. I know they're so 'last year' already, but when I saw these in Harper's Bazaar a year ago, I cried until my tears became money. I wish. These don't even HAVE a price tag. For real. You have to phone Christian Louboutin yourself, and REQUEST a pair. Yeah. That's happening. I'm guessing (considering the Marie Antoinette shoe) that these are around $2,500. Oh god. If I win 649 these are the first things I'm tracking down. FIRST THING.


Oh, and here are the ones I left out of the top 5:



Chanel Silver Gun Heels. These are almost $4,000!



Gucci Devandra Boot. Ughhhh. These are almost $2,000.

No comments: